If you’ve always wanted to be one of the best IT instructors in the country, StormWind Studios can help make that a reality for you! Join us and finally get the chance to turbocharge your career like you’ve always dreamed. Work with our two-time Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award-winning CEO, Tom Graunke, and his amazing team as we take over the world of online IT training.
As an instructor at StormWind Studios, you’ll have immediate access to our world-class movie studios and production crew so that you can bring your top-notch curriculum to life for your students. Develop lessons and then hop in front of the camera to film them (or instruct a live class)! You’ll interact with students on a regular basis, answering their questions, mentoring them one-on-one, providing guidance, and giving feedback. If StormWind is our students’ metaphorical IT dojo, you’ll be their sensei.
Responsibilities and duties
You’ll deliver the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and engaging technical learning on the planet. Period.
- Advanced speaking and listening skills…Clients should say, “I love learning from that person!”
- Can work both independently and, at times, in close quarters
- Highly organized, creative, and passionate about technology
- Ability to design, customize, and deliver teaching materials and study tools in an engaging, memorable way
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way during online presentations
- Being a Washington Redskins fan is a plus (VP of Operations is a big fan)
- Currently instruct IT training classes in-person and/or online
- Comfortable teaching both face-to-face and online
- Teaching portfolio preferred (If you don’t have a portfolio, you must have the ability to demonstrate how you develop curriculums and other learning materials for your courses).