- Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification Prep 6th Edition
- PMBOK® Guide 6th Ed. Focus: Initiating a Project
- PMBOK® Guide 6th Ed. Focus: Balancing Time, Cost, and Scope
- PMBOK® Guide 6th Ed. Focus: Planning for Risk Management
- PMBOK® Guide 6th Ed. Focus: Managing a Project Team
- Project Fundamentals for the Accidental Project Manager PMBOK 6th Ed.
- PM Leadership: Negotiating For More
- PM Leadership: Building a Communications Management Plan that Works
- PM Leadership: Motivating a Team of Individuals
- PM Leadership: Leading a Cross-Cultural Virtual Team
- Practical Project Management with Microsoft Project
PMI®, PMBOK®, PMP® and CAPM® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Meet Senior Instructor Ashley Hunt
Ashley’s career started with fun and hasn’t skipped a beat today. She enjoys engaging people in stories and taking large amounts of information and breaking it down into fun, real world levels. When she’s not living and breathing Project Management she’s avidly cheering for the Eagles, or practicing photography. She has even been seen on a safari in search for the “Big 5”.