- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
- Project Management Professional (PMP®/CAPM®) Certification Prep
- Project Fundamentals for the Accidental Project Manager
- PM Leadership: Negotiating For More
- PM Leadership: Building a Communications Management Plan that Works
- PM Leadership: Motivating a Team of Individuals
- PM Leadership: Leading a Cross-Cultural Virtual Team
- PMBOK® Guide Focus: Initiating a Project
- PMBOK® Guide Focus: Planning for Risk Management
- PMBOK® Guide Focus: Balancing Time, Cost, and Scope
- PMBOK® Guide Focus: Managing a Project Team
- Practical Project Management with Microsoft Project
PMI®, PMBOK®, PMP® and CAPM® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Meet Senior Instructor Ashley Hunt
Ashley’s career started with fun and hasn’t skipped a beat today. She enjoys engaging people in stories and taking large amounts of information and breaking it down to into fun, real world levels. When she’s not living and breathing Project Management she’s avidly cheering for the Eagles, or practicing photography. She has even been seen on a safari in search for the “Big 5”.