CompTIA’s Security+ certification is a globally recognized, vendor-neutral certification that proves competency in system security, network infrastructure, access control and organizational security. CompTIA Security+ demonstrates competency in:
- Network security
- Compliance and operational security
- Threats and vulnerabilities
- Application, data, and host security
- Access control and identity management
Achieving CompTIA Security+ certification confirms that you not only can apply knowledge of security concepts, tools, and procedures to react to security incidents, but you also can anticipate security risks and guard against them. Ideal candidates for CompTIA Security+ certification have:
- At least two years of experience in IT administration with a focus on security
- Day-to-day technical information security experience
- CompTIA Network+ certification (recommended)
In order to receive the CompTIA Security+ certification, you must pass the SY0-401 exam. The exam covers more of the approach on security risk control and mitigation. It has now included things like security policies, procedures, and training required to comply with latest technologies.
Need this certification? Let’s get you started.
Call 480-850-9200 or submit below to start training like you mean it.
Two Hour Segments
Work and Train.
Quarter of the Cost
Budget friendly. Built for teams.
Half of the Time
No flights. No hotels. Just training.