Cisco Certified Network Professional Voice (CCNP Voice) validates advance knowledge and skills required to integrate into underlying network architectures. Furthermore, this certification validates a robust set of skills in implementing, operating, configuring, and troubleshooting a converged IP network.
With a CCNP Voice certification, a network professional can create a collaboration solution that is transparent, scalable, and manageable. The CCNP Voice focuses on Cisco Unified Communications Manager (formerly Unified CallManager), quality of service (QoS), gateways, gatekeepers, IP phones, voice applications, and utilities on Cisco routers and Cisco Catalyst switches. Additionally, the integration and troubleshooting of Cisco Unified Communications applications are now covered in the CCNP Voice, specifically the Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Presence applications.
- CVOICE: Implementing Cisco Voice Communications and QoS:
- CIPT1: Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 1
- CIPT2: Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 2
- TVOICE: Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications
- CAPPS: Integrating Cisco Unified Communication Applications
- ICOMM: Introducing Cisco Voice and Unified Communications Administration
Need this certification? Let’s get you started.
Call 480-850-9200 or submit below to start training like you mean it.
Two Hour Segments
Retain more. Grow faster.
Half The Cost
Budget friendly. Built for teams.
Third of the Time
No flights. No hotels. Just training.